Registration for Challenge 2018 is now closed.
Updating Your Reservation
If you need to make changes to an existing reservation, email email@example.com.
To view your current reservation, log into Ultracamp and click the “Reservations” tab at the top.
Read the Confirmation Packet from start to finish for preparation details and deadlines leading up to Challenge. This packet includes:
- A Challenge checklist
- Housing registration details
- Transportation information
- Week of Challenge run-down
All students and leaders must complete this electronic permission form by May 19. Here is what you need to do:
- Email the electronic form to your parent email addresses. Both student and parent need to sign this document online.
- In your email, clearly indicate the youth pastor/leader information. Each participant will need to fill out on their form: Youth leader’s name, cell phone, and email address, Church ID, name, city, and state
- You will get an email confirmation when a student submits a form. Keep track of which students submit forms to make sure your entire group (including leaders) has submitted the form.
The permission/waiver forms must be submitted electronically by May 19.
For fewer than 10 rooms
Register through the Passkey website.
For 10 or more rooms:
If you have any questions pertaining to housing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Tax Exempt Forms
Hotels are now accepting your church’s tax exemption letter/certificate from your current state. This means that you don’t need to go through the lengthy process of acquiring a tax exemption from the state of Missouri. If you have already done so, it wouldn’t hurt to bring your tax exemption letter from both Missouri and your church’s state department of revenue.
Contact your hotel after June 8 to let them know your group will be tax exempt. Make sure they know this before you check in. They will not be able to apply tax exemption upon check-out.
Airport Shuttle Request
If you are flying into Kansas City and would like to use the Challenge shuttle, complete this form by June 1.